July 2, 2009

Plan plan plan plan!

Phew.

Numbers is confusing. Even more when there's words and transactions involved. I've NEVER been good with words. I just understand differently most people. Guess I've got to work on that, if I want the gold at the end of it. And god knows, how much I want that gold. So I'm done with that and off to bed. I'm having the weird butterflies about tomorrow. This time, this time around I'm going to ignore those inevitable noises and walk through that door. I'm going to the other side. *deep breathes*

On a completely different story.

MONSTER IS GOING BACK TO ELLE ISLAND TOMORROW!!

I still haven't started packing, not like that's unusual. I thought of just coming home with my handbag and a laptop in hand. Handbag + laptop. No clothes. The epitome of travelling light. Unfortunately, due to some moron person, the dryer here have been damaged which result to monster, unable to do her laundry. Thus, after much consideration, I've decided to do laundry at home. Meaning that, I'm bringing back my black bag. Yep, I've got to drag that back all the way to ktm station, and on to the bus.

Plan : around lunchtime I'll take the bus to LCCT.

Hopefully, monster sister will already be there.

Then, ISLAND.

Sounds foolproof. You bet. Now, it's just sleep and packing will be done in the morning.

Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment