July 27, 2009

Nnnnnh nnnh nnnnnh NILAI

Monster thinks it is time the world knows the happiness-sucking place on Earth ; NILAI.

It is pronounced as nnnnh nnnnh nnnh NILAI!

It is monster's current hideout.

Bored out of her mind most of the time.

Surrounded by people that cares.

Awesome/crazy bunch of people.

Despite ALL that, monster still feels that it is a happiness-sucking place.

Acts exactly like a Dementor, the very sight of the building makes the hair at the end of the head stands.

Bitter-sweet memories.

Humanoids : third quarter loved ones have moved on.

Yes I've got people here, but somehow it doesn't feel right.

Nothing I do seem right.

No place have I gone seem right.

I don't feel as though I belong anywhere.

I mix in, I blend in with people but that's just it.

That my friend, is nnnnh nnnnnh nnnnh NILAI.

ERGH.

No comments:

Post a Comment