July 29, 2009

.G.O.M.B.A.K.

Spur of the moment kind of thing; I packed my bags one fine day. So I would be ready to go straightaway, without delaying even for a single second, after my class ended. I wanted to surprise my two best friends, by showing up at their place. Sure enough Kde was pretty surprised that I showed up with a red bag in hand and a hug to give. She was expecting me, true enough, since I had talk to her about my plans about stopping by. But it was all just hypothetical. I mean, there were all the plans, but I think she never really expected me to come. First, because her place is nowhere near mine. Second, it can be tiring. Arinah was just stunned, I guess it was really random. But I haven't seen the both of them for about three weeks now, I miss them.

J

The fun part was, I got to see/visit the people that I have missed dearly ; | RAJA | KAK ED | KAK EMA (with her boyfriend, don't know much about him, since twas dark) | KAK IKA | KAK NIK | SAFU | and mostly Nilai people.

I just got back and I am wiped out.

P/s : I am contemplating between either sleeping or doing some non-productive act. Nah, why am even I considering, obviously I am going to sleep. Since, I am already deprived of it. Better take the chance, when I have it.

NITES!



No comments:

Post a Comment