July 25, 2009

For Her.



Today my best friend is off to main campus. Ultimately leaving me here. It has been over a month that I have been living in Nilai without her, but somehow with her registering, and soon having her orientation week seems to make everything final. I miss her a whole lot. It doesn't seem right that we are so far apart. It's weird not having her around ALL the time. I've grown so accustomed to seeing her day and night. Not having someone as close to her to talk is new for both of us.

Just a year ago, about the same time, I started my foundation. I wasn't excited nor was I looking forward to going there. For the first half of the semester, I refused to make any effort of making friends. I refused to fit in, only resulting in becoming a lone ranger. I was not happy, but I was not depressed either. I was just sort of numb. I didn't think I could find anyone that could understand me. I buried myself in work, family and Penang friends. Soon, I adapted to the craziness of the place and found myself an awesome best friend.

( I am at a loss for words, not because I don't know what to write. But because I don't know where to start)

Khadijah bt Shamsul, known to some as Kdeeeeeeeeee! ( depending on you pronounce it ). GRIN. Even her name has a certain cheerful ring to it. So you can imagine what type of person she is. She is a bundle of joy. She is the kind of person that will light up a place whenever she is in it. Looking back to beginning, we both have gone through a lot together. Having a certain and rare bond that only few can understand. I lurve her to bits. No matter how messed up our lives get, somehow I know that I'll her around ; bugging me.

Gosh, I miss her lah.

She is not your typical kind of girl. She's VERY loud ; mind you, she'll even beat the speaker. She doesn't fret about her weight, not like most girls do. She is understanding, irritating, CRAZY, loving, the most caring person I know, paranoid, self-obsessed, intelligent, workaholic as well as shopaholic, childish, mature and she is gorgeous inside and out = my best friend. She is a shoulder when I need her, she kicks and slaps me when I'm being selfish, foolish, in denial or something just for kicks. And let me tell you she hits me ALL THE TIME (help?). She tells me the truth, real hard brutal truth. Sometimes I need it, sometimes I don't. She is not a planner, she's sometimes a mess. But that only makes her human, and I love all of her. As I've told her before, I liked her because of her quirkiness, and her inability to be normal ; her imperfections, not her perfections. I wouldn't have befriended her if she was even close to normal, and that would be very boring.

Yes, I choose my friends. So sue me. I like 'em to be insane and crazy. The perfect remedy when one is having a bad day.

So babe, I do really miss you and lurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrve you eventhough sometimes I act as though I'm not. I'm sure you know that. But I just wanted to tell you that I love you very much you donkeyh. Take care of yourself and if EVER you need anything, ANYTHING AT ALL ( oh boy, I know I'm going regret saying that.GRINS ) I am always ALWAYS here for you no matter what. Keep that in mind, hun.

A GAZILLION HUGS!


No comments:

Post a Comment