July 25, 2009

Baby KEEEERAZY!





Okieh I've got a little confession to make. I've got a HUGE crush on this kid. He looks somewhat Chinese, and after spending almost four days and a car ride with him, he speaks absolute gibberish. Only saying,' ahh,ohh and gaga'. But I found him very much charming with the smile that will melt thousands of hearts. Be it old or young, everyone just loves him. Even at four months he already stole my heart, and everyone else's, I wonder how he will be when he grows up. *smiles*. Also, for young kid, he's very photogenic. Funny story, one fine day Syahmi ( just in case you were wondering what his name is), was bailing his eyes out, which is very seldom, he does this usually when he's either sleepy, hungry or has just pooped. Well anyway, while he was crying, I took out the camera just so that I could put it up on the wall of shame, he abruptly stops and looks straight into the camera and flashes the million dollar smile. Interesting? I thought so too.

I just love the side of him. He is definitely not you're typical baby. He is quiet, very social able ; which means that one does not cry at the side of another human being which is not your own parents. He is satisfied EASILY. He forces himself not to sleep. Why in the world would he would prolong being awake I have no idea. I have told him COUNTLESS of times, to get the the sleep while he still get, enjoy the luxuries of doing absolutely nothing and living in utter bliss. The poor kid just looked up at me in amazement.

Today, we brought him S.H.O.P.P.I.N.G!!!!!

I, as the aunty, feel very much obliged to show him the ways and language of shopping. What sale means, stock clearance and so forth. He's got to learn it from someone now, doesn't he? *snickers* we passed by GAP, TOPMAN, MANGO and told him someday when he's old enough, we will go shopping together. Next on the list of must-knows, is ICE-CREAMS AND CHOCOLATES. That is simpler as my house is never out of chocolates. Ice-creams, yes, but chocolates…NEVER! Mum's a crazy choco addict and thus, all of us are too. Somehow, lately she has cut down on her chocolate, claiming that age doesn't allow her to consume as much as before. Oh well, MORE FOR ME I thought.

So yes, little sweet kid, I can't wait for you to grow up and be smart! Not that you aren't anyway. I love you kiddo.

Loads and LOADS of hugs and kisssssssessss!

+mwah.

No comments:

Post a Comment