June 30, 2009

Sunday

The plan was to crash at atiqah's just for a night, but the idea of going back to Nilai, wasn't that tempting. Plus, since habib's MRI is on Monday, I didn't see the logics to coming back. And going back again. So, after serious thinking, I thought, " hell, another night won't hurt. Plus, this way I could spend more time with atiqah. Monday : I could easily go see habib + kdee + arinah, it'll costs less, and I won't have to get up too early in the morning. It's a win-win situation".

:]hujjjjsjkhshjsbjsjhwrqiebtrm:]

It was a lazy Sunday day, just like the way I like it. No worries, no drama's. zilch. PURE AND UTTER BLISS. Both of us woke up late due to sleeping late, no surprise there '-.-. we had branch ( but more of lunch ) at the upper mamak. Well, the choice was between ; shabby mamak or upper class mamak. I was all for shabby mamak, since I'm in a saving mode, but she wanted upper mamak. I figured since both of us were dressed gorgeously, it wasn't proper. And she wanted to give me best friend treatment. Bless her, I tell you.

After that, we, or should I say I spent the rest of the day cooped up in her room, sleeping, lazing and reading CLEO. As for her, she supposedly suppose to be doing her homework, but was occupied with editing urbanscapes' pictures and facebook-ing. Seriously, I do not understand why come people could facebook every single second. It's like knowing what everyone is doing at every second of the day. It's so troublesome not to mention, very stalker-ish. Or I'm just too lazy for it. But thing is, I always thought that these so-called networking system would bring more damage than actually connecting people.

Think about it.

ANYWAYS.

I'm glad I stayed on till Monday, or not both of us wouldn't actually talk. Not to say that Saturday we didn't talk, but it wasn't enough. Loads have happened since we last saw each other. Some things tend to get lost in translation. And some we just forgot. Both of us have changed and lead two separate lives, but one things for sure, we've got each other's back, no matter what. I guess both of us just needed to reassure one another of that fact. We forget the people that cares and loves us. And we take each for granted just cause we are the best of friends.



No comments:

Post a Comment