June 25, 2009

STARTING FROM SCRATCH

*waves frantically*

It’s funny when one moment you have all the words in your head, but when to put in writing – it’s struck. Just like a dunkin donut lorry going through a narrow road.

Sigh.

So I guess I’ll start with a simple ‘ HELOOOOOOOOOOO! ’ 
My name is monster and I live somewhere on an island, surrounded by a very polluting sea. When I was in form 1, my science teacher warned us to quickly move to the mainland as she predicts that one day we will sink. Five years later, I’m still living on that island, but due to certain circumstances, i am now living, rather miserably in Nh nh nh nh NILAI. But not to worry, the house is still there, and I occasionally go back during the holidays just to see if the sea level reaches the front gate of my house. Gladly, it has not. GRIN.
I have a pair of parents, two monster sisters and a HUGE monster brother, who recently got married and had a kid, So, I’m an auntie monster now! YEYYYYYYY!!! T’was jumping from mountains to mountains when I heard the news. Oh, what plans do I have install for that kid. Mwahahahhahah! I’ve got a pretty good circle of friends, I got very lucky with my bestfriends, Kdee and Aweeenah. They,alone can represent the entire nation for support. They will be there by hook or crook. They are there when I need a shoulder to cry on, they are there when I need a good smacking. Bottomline, THEY ARE ALWAYS THERE. They stick like elephant glue. And I couldn’t get rid of them even if I wanted too. GRINS. I go through pretty much the same things that you do, but with a little drama on the side * wink*. So, you see you and I, are not much different.

*smiles*

No comments:

Post a Comment