June 30, 2009

Sherbet shack

Picture this : a gazillion stalls that sells heavenly hand-made clothes (at bargained price :p), rip off food prices, hot rawkstars -- head banging, weird hairdos, hot/cute looking guys EVERYWHERE and awesome company, that basically sums up my extended weekend.

URBANSCAPES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Phew. I just had to let that out

Met up with atiqah at central after what seemed like the fifth train to sentul, passes by. Annnnnnnd, might I add looking very smart with a newspaper in hand, reading. GRIN. As usual, there was this HUGE commotion when we both saw each other. After about a half a year of not meeting up, I definitely missed her. Oh sure, there was the weekly calls but its not enough. Words tend to be misunderstood through text messages or even phone calls. We were screaming and shouting and hugging all at the same time. I didn't care. I didn't know how much I missed her until I saw her. So, we were off to KLPAC | u r b a n s c a p e s |.

During night time. There were a lot of people. With just the two of us, we were overpowered.

*Monster with atiqah*

The scary look-alike bride

The cute guitarist from deepset x nyonga ba

However pathetic this may sounds, but twas my first ever event. URBANSCAPES. Its not so much of the event that makes it so memorable, but because I got to hang out with atiqah. The place was packed with people, but at least I had my prolong retail therapy! And yeah, im betting after this weekend I'll be eating just cucumber for the rest of my Nilai days. Oh well, it was worth it. Although, there were this one necklace that was TOO-DIE for. Okei, maybe it is just me, since I'm a sucker for necklaces.

Retail recap : a red G.O.R.G.E.O.U.S handbag, two necklaces ; sapphire and light pink, a mooks tongue in chick charity bag, a dark red top, black-greenish blouse and a buttons cardigan. By the end of that, I was one happy kid with a absolutely ZERO cash.

Right, I am so in need of a budget this week. Thank god, I'll be going back to monster-ville on Thursday, with sister mons, of course. Well, that's another matter I'm worried about, she'll be coming back from another Huhha country, which means, " alert the media, NSA, FBI, EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVERYONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE". She needs to be quarantine before she has contact with anybody. And I'm taking the same plane as her.

Anyhow, back to the budget. This week, I'll be only eating bread + nutella (since I've restocked my food box) for dinner and biscuits for lunch. I'll just have H2O for breakfast. Either that, or I'm fasting. I've got unfinished business with God.

Yep, I'll be the size of the lamp post in no time. *winks*

No comments:

Post a Comment