November 13, 2009

Karamellow

Kaaa-ching!!

And today the official letter arrives. I, however are not at home. I have been waiting patiently, unproductively at home. Doing almost always nothing! And it chose to come now..NOW when I am not at home. When I am 2000 miles away!! ERGHHHHH.

Now I am literally pissing all over my pants anxious to know what sort of Mahallah they're dumping me into. Plus, honestly, I have this teeny bit insecure that I might not get the letter at all. no solid reason why, but paranoia is taking over. I wish there is something that could take my mind off it for awhile. I have got two more gruesome days to survive till I am safely home. And that's when it gets worst. I don't know. I don't want to be there, I don't want to be here either. I. just. Don't. know. Which sucks, you know. I think it's probably because of the lack of human contact, plus the high intact of sugar, with too many 'biggest loser' shows. Oh well, soon I'll starting my new semester, in a new place with my best friends. I miss them a lot lah.

No comments:

Post a Comment