November 11, 2009

frocks and poppycocks.

I was rummaging through my closet and found this :


" this is the final WARNING letter dated 18/07/2007, delivered specially to Illy Ooi Yi Li, beside Ng Jia Shiang, sitting on the third row of 5 Delima, Block B, SMKP St.George, Macalister Road, Penang, Malaysia, Asia, third planet from the Sun, Solar System, Milky Way. What you are about to be told is strictly confidential and it is to be completed on the 22nd and 23rd of October of the year 2007. If it is found that there are others who is informed about this, your blankie tie WILL be kidnapped, tortured and burnt into ashes. And if you are found guilty on telling the higher authorities a.k.a teachers, about this, your secret of having a relationship with Victor _____, 17, PFS, Penang, Malaysia, Asia, third planet from the Sun, Solar System, Milky Way, WILL be announced to the entire Georgian world. So please take this notice seriously, privately and strictly, and no giggling NO GIGGLING ILLY OOI!!!

So on the 22nd and 23rd of October 2007, you are required to carried out these procedures :


  1. Get helium filled ballons (I have ALWAYS ALWAYS wanted one of these. Still haven't gotten them thoL )
  2. Get multi-storey ice-cream chocolate cake ( yeeeessire, we both, love ice-cream+chocolate, and definitely when it is a ICE-CREAM CHOCOLATE CAKE)
  3. A surprise party
  4. P R E S E N T S, lots and lots of PRESENTS!!"


First off, I KNOW RIGHTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT??? I mean what were we thinking back then? To be completely honest, Connie was the one who wrote this, I just supplied the details and basically told her what should be in the letter. FORTUNATELY, the letter was never delivered. I guess we both must have forgotten all about i

t by then. In our defense, this letter was written way way early of the year, and I think we were both busy with homework and assignments, not to mention, preparation for SPM. So yeah, none of actually came through. But we celebrated our birthdays together like always since we are the October babies, and I've known Conni

e since FOREVER. I love her to death that woman. I knew me and Connie, together, we could RULE the world. Aaah, good times good times.

You see, since we were the only two people in the class that are born in October, I came up with this brilliant beyond brilliant idea of a surprise party for us! It's

a surprise because.we were going to write (scratch that threaten) our class treasurer, simply because she's the one handling our money and she's a perfect. Thus, the chances of the plan becoming a reality, higher. Yes, it may seem pathetic conning people into doing a surprise party for you, who care! It was fun enough writing the letter.

Eh, toldcha I was a weird kid. Probably sho

uld have been more aggressive and threaten-ning like.

I miss DELIMAS and all its adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment