November 12, 2009

I have been tagged decades ago :]

Seven Things That You Dislike the Most:
1. Nilai
2. Expectations.
3. Not knowing what I want
4. Failure to impress
5. People who think they are better.
6. Fake people
7. Catching up with the past.

Seven Things You Like the Most:
1. ICE CREAM!
2. My Family.
3. Best friends ; no matter where they are.
5. WONDERMILK.
6. Any tasik, and believe me..ANY TASIK.
7. Beautiful artsy pantsy stuff.

Seven Important Things In Your Room:
1. Brownie + aussie.
2. Diaries ; old and new.
3. Closet.
4. The posters and arts on the wall.
5. Radio.
6. My AWESOME collection of books.
7. My BED.


Seven Random Facts About You:
1. I am impatient and unfocused.
2. I do the exact opposite just to piss you off.
3. I am the worst self critic known to mankind.
4. I self-destruct whenever I am happy.
5. People don't know half of the shits I've done
6. Yes, I even go against what I say, because I am systemized to do so.
7. I despise texting.

Seven Things You Plan to Do Before You Die:

1. Visit my sister in Australia, by myself.
2. Bungee-jumping!
3. Make my parents supeawesomely proud!
4. Be a teacher!
5. Touched someone's lives.
6. Be a clean, corporate wonder woman with pretty house and awesome car
7. Have a company!

Seven Things You Find Attractive in the Opposite Sex:

1. The way he looks. I AM VAIN (boo-hoo).
2. The way he treats me.
3. Charm.
4. The way we fit in each other's arms. *evilgrin*
5. The way he dresses.
6. Does not bore me.
7. VERY IMPORTANT : Just as passionate of things I'm passionate about.

No comments:

Post a Comment