August 4, 2009

A second

Her birthday is tomorrow.

Yesterday, more like the weekends, opened up a memory from the past ; a video that starts playing and would not stop until I am hurt. And even then, it just picks another scene and then starts the whole shenanigan all over again. It hit me in the head. That how much time has passed and how that first feeling was; amazing. It took awhile to be reminded and I continued, every scene was longer than of Harry Potter's. It was painful to go over it, but at the same time, it was nice to relive it. It did take me back to when everything was so simple and easy. When two good friends that cares and love each other. Boredom consumed us and all I wanted was to tell how my day was and wait for the calls at half past midnight. Oh how the littlest things matters so much.

No, I don't forget. I just keep it away because it is in the past. There were some parts where it made me cry for a second or two. Then there were parts that seemed so minor to me now and I saw how euphoric I was to reply. I tried to figure out what I was feeling back then and it took some time to return to me. Since I told you I'm done, my life is not as sad as how the song sounds but now I only think about the good times we had. Ignoring all the hanging up and fights in the middle of the night. I remember the $400 bill and messages . The stay on the phone to hear me sleeping. The constant retaliation of doing some things. The every happy moment there was. Thanks in a way.

Her birthday is tomorrow.

I can't help but wonder, how it would turn up. What do you have planned for her? What sort present did you buy? How the celebration going to be? Is it any good?

( And would you somehow, have me at the back of your head? )


No comments:

Post a Comment